MIGRATION CODE AS A TOOL FOR MIGRATION SECURITY
( Pp. 336-337)
The article deals with issues related to the problems of formation of the Migration Code of the Russian Federation, the author formulated approaches to the structure and content of the document, it expresses a point of view on the prospects for the adoption of the Code in the country.
How to Cite:
Lyannoy V.A., (2016), MIGRATION CODE AS A TOOL FOR MIGRATION SECURITY. Business in Law, 2 => 336-337.
Andreev N.A., V.B. Korobov Strategicheskoe upravlenie v pravookhranitel noy sfere. - M.: YUniti-Dana, 2013.
code, migration code, migration security.
6. LEGAL SUPPORT OF ENTREPRENEURIAL ACTIVITIES Pages: 52-56 Issue №10025
FROM THE HISTORY OF THE BUSINESS (ECONOMIC) LAW
commercial law plan economy the state regulationShow more
3. CIVIL LAW, HOUSING LAW, INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LAW, FAMILY LAW, CIVIL PROCEDURE, ARBITRATION PROCESS Pages: 89-94 Issue №4539
Legal nature of TITLE interest institute
the legal nature institutionalization property interest rightShow more
5. Constitutional law; Constitutional judicial process; Municipal law Pages: 98-100 Issue №11287
THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE WELFARE STATE
the welfare state the Constitution the right of ownership citizen the lawShow more
16. Judicial, prosecutorial, human rights and law enforcement activities Pages: 165-167 Issue №10025
ORGANIZATIONAL AND LEGAL ACTIVITIES' ASPECTS OF THE MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF RUSSIA TO ENSURING MIGRATORY SAFETY
the activities of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia migration security organizational support legal supportShow more
9. Judicial, prosecutorial, human rights and law enforcement activities Pages: 197-201 Issue №7594
LEGAL FEATURES OF LAW ENFORCEMENT MIA OF RUSSIA IN THE SPHERE OF MIGRATION SECURITY
law enforcement The interior Ministry of Russia migration security the organizationShow more
9. Judicial, prosecutorial, human rights and law enforcement activities Pages: 225-228 Issue №2615
INTERNATIONAL LEGAL ASPECTS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR THE SAFETY OF MIGRATION
law enforcement migration security rightShow more