Lobbying in the Legislative Process
The concept of the journal:
The journal deals with the essence of lobbying, its institutional development, the possibilities and prospects for its regulation in order to obtain a positive social significant effect from this activity.
In addition, the interests of the journal include in its orbit the problems of legislative regulation of social relations from the perspective of their value characteristics, the correctness of the norms, the sufficiency of legal opportunities to ensure the normal functioning of social relations, taking into account the lobbying of relevant interests.
The journal publishes peer-reviewed scientific articles on the following scientific specialty:
5.1. Legal Sciences
5.1.1. Theory and history law;
5.1.2. Public law (state law);
5.1.3. Private law (civil);
5.1.4. Criminal law;
5.1.5. International law.
Scientific citation of the journal: Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI), East View Information Services, Ulrichsweb Global Periodicals Directory, CrossRef
RULES OF MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION FOR PUBLICATION IN THE JOURNAL " GAPS IN RUSSIAN LEGISLATION"
The editorial policy of the Yur-VAK Publishing House follows the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications.
Manuscripts are accepted only in case if they are not currently considered for publication in another publishing house, have not been posted on the Internet and have not been published earlier, the author is responsible for the accuracy of this information.
- Authors warrant that their manuscripts are original work, free from plagiarism and unfair borrowing.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors should clearly indicate all sources used in their text.
- The authors are responsible for the selection and accuracy of the information contained in the articles, citations, legal documents, and should not affect the honor, dignity and business reputation of third parties.
- Authors should report any errors they find in their manuscript after publication.
Completeness of the manuscript:
At the beginning of the article, the following information is indicated:
Author (s) data:
- surname, name, patronymic (in full) of the author
- job position
- academic title
- academic degree, place of work
- address of the place of work
- ORCID ID, Scopus Author ID, Researcher ID
- name of scientific specialization
- telephone number
An example of the correct formatting of an article on the humanities (technical)
2. Title of the article (in Russian, in English)
3. Abstract (in Russian, in English) (150-200 words)
The abstract should be clearly structured and reflect the following aspects of the content of the article:
- Purpose of writing a research paper
- Conclusions obtained during the study
- We recommend, if possible, to include the main theses of the article in the form of infographics in the abstract (Highlights) Example of Highlights
4. 6-8 key-words in Russian and English (up to 100 characters with spaces).
6. The text of the article in the Word editor. The text of the article is not less than 4000-6000 words.
The structure of the text of the article should be highlighted with headings
• Introduction. Formulation of the problem
• Methods for solving the considered problem (for articles on technical sciences)
• Subject headings of the main logical sections of the article
Figures, graphs and tables must be provided in two languages: Russian and English; under the figure, graph, table, you must indicate the Source (in Russian, in English).
To design links to sources within the text of the article, we recommend authors to use the Harvard Style for links to sources within the text of the article (Harvard Style - name-date system: after the quoted phrase or link in quotation marks, to the author's opinion in brackets the surname of the author of the cited work and the year of its publication are indicated, and in the list of references the sources are indicated in alphabetical order) so that the information is more correctly displayed in international databases.
Links in the text are made in square brackets - the author's surname (without initials), year are indicated. If the link leads to a specific fragment of the text of the document, indicate the page number: [Ivanov, 2010: 60]. If the link contains information about several works, they are separated by a semicolon when specifying sources in the text of the article: [Ivanov, Sidorov, Latyshev, Year; Petrov, Year]
7. List of used literary sources (in Russian and English) in a single format, the names of the authors in alphabetical order.
• The number of cited publications is 15-20 sources published no later than 3-4 years
• The list of references contains the most significant articles and monographs on the research topic
• Normative documents are indicated in page references
• Textbooks, teaching aids, dictionaries are not recommended to be indicated in the list of references
• Internet links are recommended to be transferred to page references
• A sample of the design of a link in the list of references:
Ivanov I.I. Title of the article // Title of the journal. year. V. volume number. No. page number.
10. The volume of published materials is unlimited, font 14 (12), spacing 1.512. All materials should be submitted to the editorial office in electronic form by e-mail to the editorial office firstname.lastname@example.org. WA: +7 (916) 393-18-27
THE EDITORIAL BOARD AND THE EDITORIAL COUNCIL OF "LOBBYING IN THE LEGISLATIVE PROCESS" JOURNAL
Agafonov Vyacheslav Borisovich, Dr Sci.(Law), associate Professor of environmental and natural resources law at Moscow state law University (MSAL), Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL), Moscow, Russian Federation, ORCID 0000-0002-8564-4088
Barzilova Inna Sergeevna, Dr. Sci. (Law), Professor; professor at the Department of Theory of State and Law, Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL), Moscow, Russian Federation
Belikova Ksenia Mihajlovna, Dr. Sci. (Law), Professor, Professor of the Department of Business and Corporate Law, Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL) , Moscow, Russian Federation, ORCID 0000-0001-8068-1616
Voronin Mihail Yurevich, Dr.Sci.(Law), Professor, Professor of Moscow State Linguistic University; Director of the Institute of International law and justice; Moscow State Linguistic University, Moscow, Russian Federation. ORCID: 0000- 0001-5984-7263
Vyphanova Galina Victorovna - Dr.Sci.(Law), Professor, Professor Of Department Of The Ecological and Nature-Resource Right, Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL) , Moscow, Russian Federation
Haloganov Alexey Pavlovich - Dr.Sci.(Law), Professor, Honored Lawyer of the Russian Federation, Lawyer, President of the Federal Union of Lawyers of Russia, Vice President of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers of the Russian Federation, President of the Moscow Region Bar Association, Vice President of the International Union of Lawyers, Chairman of the Moscow Regional Branch of the Russian Bar Association, Moscow, Russian Federation
Dolinskaya Vladimira Vladimirovna - Dr.Sci.(Law), Professor, Professor, Department of Civil Law, Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL), Member of the Advisory Council to the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation
Ilin Danila Vladimirovich, lawyer, Cand.Sci.(Law), Retired From The Ministry Of Internal Affairs Of The Russian Federation, Police Colonel, Moscow Bar Association "Unity of Solidarity", ORCID 0000-0003-0643-0688, Moscow, Russian Federation
Karelina Svetlana Alexandrovna, Dr.Sci.(Law), Professor, Professor of the Department of Business Law, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russian Federation
Kipnis Nikolay Matveevich - Dr.Sci.(Law), Professor, Associate Professor, Department of Criminal Proceedings, Moscow City Bar Association, Moscow, Russian Federation
Klebanov Lev Romanovich, Dr. Sci. (Law), Associate Professor; Professor, Criminal law, Member of the Union of Criminologists and Criminologists, RUDN University, Moscow, Russian Federation
Maksimov Sergey Vasilevich, Dr.Sci. (Law), Dr.Sci.(Philosophy), Professor, Police Colonel, Head of the Department of licensing and legal provision of healthcare, Deputy head of Legal Department of the Federal Antimonopoly service of Russia, the Director of the Department for competition policy in the field of public procurement of the Eurasian economic Commission, leading researcher
Markhgeym Marina Vasilievna, Dr Sci. (Law), Professor, Head of Constitutional and International law department, Law institute, Belgorod state national research university, Belgorod, Russian Federation. ORCID: 0000-0002-9456-1137
Oksamytny Vitaly Vasilievich - Dr Sci. (Law), Professor, Honored Lawyer of the Russian Federation, Head of the Department of Theory and History of State and Law, Griboedov Moscow University (IMPE), Moscow, Russian Federation
Severin Vitaliy Andreevich, Dr. Sci. (Law), Associate Professor, Honored Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation, Professor of the Department of Commercial Law and Fundamentals of Law of Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russian Federation
Serebrennikova Anna Valerievna - Dr. Sci. (Law), Professor, Professor of the Faculty of Law, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russian Federation, ORCID 0000-0002-1064-4171
Soifer Tatyana Vladimirovna - Dr. Sci. (Law), Associate Professor, Department of Civil Law, Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL), Moscow, Russian Federation
Tonkov Evgeny Evgenievich - Dr. Sci. (Law), Professor, Doctor of Science, Honored Lawyer of the Russian Federation, Director of the Law Institute of the National Research University "BelSU," Belgorod, Russian Federation
Torbin Yuri Grigorievich - Dr. Sci. (Law), Professor, Professor, Department of Criminal Procedure Law and Criminalistics, All-Russian State University of Justice (RPA of the Ministry of Justice of Russia), Moscow, Russian Federation
Umnova-Konyukhova Irina Antolievna, Dr. Sci. (Law), Professor, Head of the Department of Con-stitutional Legal Studies of the Russian State University of Justice, Moscow, Russian Federation
Chernykh Evgenia Evgenievna - Cand. Sci. (Law), Associate Professor, Dean of the Law Department, N.I. Lobachevsky Nizhny Novgorod State University, Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Federation
Chuprova Antonina Yurievna - Dr. Sci. (Law), Professor, Professor, Department of Criminal Law and Criminology, All-Russian State University of Justice (RPA of the Ministry of Justice of Russia), Moscow, Russian Federation